There are times when fear and uncertainty seems to be all there is. times when the recommended strategies change daily, even hourly. Times when social responsibility and self care – real self care not self indulgence moves to the top of everyone’s list.
Re-prioritizing our priorities. Finding compassion underneath the fear. Getting innovated in staying connected.
Below are a few ways to boost your immune system, stay connected and reduce your level of stress/anxiety…
Supplement your diet
- Herbs – Olive leaf, Thyme Oil, Oregano oil, Astragalus, etc
- Colloidal Silver
- Greens – powder mix, chlorella, spirulina, blue green algae, chlorophyll
- A high quality multivitamin
- Mushrooms – Chaga, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Lion’s Mane, Cordyceps, etc
Dry brushing – lymphatic support, exfoliates, boosts energy (article)
Reiki your thymus gland – place your hand over your thymus gland
- yoga – 5 – 10 *1/2 Sun Salutations will kickstart your lymphatic system, which is the key to your immune system, and will give you a boost of calming energy.
*1/2 Sun Salutation how to: stand tall, inhale arms over head, exhale fold, inhale allow the torse to rise slightly, exhale fold a little more. Hang out in your fold for a 2, 3 or 3 even 5 breaths, then inhale rise bring arms over head and exhale back to standing.
Get in nature – local park, sit by a creek, sit under a tree, go hiking, paddling, etc
Communicate – have open and honest conversations
- talk about how this is making you feel
- how is this affecting you – job/income, family, stress level, etc
- Facetime, Skype, Zoom video conferences class with friends/family.
Find stillness / meditation /breathing exercises
- listen to uplifting high vibrational music
- make music – play around / experiment
Standing strong in your humanity. Seeing the same humanity in others.
Remembering we are ALL connected.
Knowing we are ALL in this together.